Tuesday, June 23, 2009

It's been a while

Hello everyone. It has been a long time since I have posted anything. To be honest the last think I wanted to talk about was how long the wait was getting and how it seemed we would never bring our daughter home. My things have changed. Back in September we filed an application for a special needs child. But this really did not reduce my anxiety much because I still did not know how long it would be. It could be a day, a week, a year or 5 years. Well our wait is almost over. We found our little girl. She is 2 and half years old and is cute as a button. We are waiting for our final approval and then we will travel in 6-8 weeks to pick her up. We are waiting for our official approval then I will be able to post pictures. I will try to keep things updated more frequently and keep everyone informed.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Oh Tracey I cant tell you how excited I am for you guys!!! I cant wait to see her precious face. You have no idea how many times a month I check your blog, I have even emailed you wondering about how all of you were. I am sooooo excited for you and we are getting so close, I think we will see our angels face somewhere between Sept, Oct, or November, I just cant wait!!!! How are the boys? How is AJ? Let me know okay!!

Lots of love and blessings, Kristy

ps in a few days I will be able to tell everyone how to get the book, so keep visiting.