Thursday, July 10, 2008

Rain Rain Go Away


Yesterday my friend Missy took Jackson, Colby and Carter to Coney Island. Coney is a small amusement park. It has a lot of kiddie rides and a few bigger rides. It is a perfect place for kids at the ages our children are. We had a great time even thought it poured down rain most of the day. We were dealing ok until Jackson and I had just got on a roller coaster and it started pouring down rain. We got soaked. The rain was getting in my eyes and drying out my contacts, I couldn't see a thing. The kids had a great time and thought riding rides in the rain was cool. The rain finally stopped about 2:00 but by that time us mom's were wore out. I came home and took a nap.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yuck~ at least the rain part and the wet part and the soaked part!!! The nap part now that is my kind of afternoon!

redmaryjanes said...

I'm glad that you guys still had fun in the rain!

Kristy said...

SEND some of that rain here please!!!Tracey last July ir rained constantly here, and ifyou go back to last summer on my blog you will see a video of what we decided to do since it would not stop raining! We had a blast!

Thank you for the Happy Birthday! The pics of the Mammoth Cave are great, your boys are just precious!! Tell AJ hi okie dokie!

Love you, Kristy