Monday, August 18, 2008

Summer's over

I can't believe it. Summer is over. Today was Jackson's first day back to school. My how time flew by. It is hard to believe my baby is in the second grade. We walked him in to his classroom but I know soon he will be "too big" and will ask me not to walk him in any more. I really am not lookng forward to school starting. I enjoy doing things with my kids during the summer and feel like I did not get enough time. Anyway now we are back to the daily routines and homework. Jackson is excited to see his freinds again and is likes his new teacher. Colby will start preschool in September.

2 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

I hope that Jackson had a wonderful first day of school. This year was the first one where neither of my sons wanted me to go with them on their first day of school. Zach my oldest drove Tyler my youngest to junior high and then went on to high school.
It was kind of a sad day for me.

Kristy said...

Hi Tracey, I am so sorry that I have not been around lately. Please don't think I have forgotten about you, I think about you all the time. I hope all is well with all of you. Have a safe weekend and know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Love, Kristy