Sunday, August 30, 2009

We are on our way.

We found out this week that we will be traveling on September 11 and will return on September 30. Yes this is a longer trip than we expected. Our agency told us that because she is Beijing that we have to stay longer. Don't really know why that is but I guess we will find out soon enough. They said we will also do all of our sightseeing with Anna which was not the original plan so I was glad to hear that. I recieved all of the paperwork that we need and I am starting to pack and prepare for being gone so long. I am going to miss my boys terribly. This is the hardest part but I know they will have a great time with my mom. So let the packing begin. This is going to be a challenge since we need to take so much stuff and can only take 1 suitcase and 1 carry on per person. Guess I will just have to make it work.

3 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

Hello there!
I'm so glad you left a comment on our blog. Our daughter Sophia is from the Beijing Child Welfare Institute where it appears your daughter is. If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me. We were just there in July.
timnkim@gmail.com

Amanda Carothers said...

So how is everything going? I am assuming you guys are sleeping now. It is about 11:30 am here. Did everything go ok getting her? Well, I hope you guys have a good first night. Talk to you soon.

Love,
Mandy

Kristy said...

Tracey and AJ we WANT pictures!!

Love and blessings, Kristy