Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Worried

I am very anxious these days. I am thinking and preparing every day for our trip. However I am waiting on the arrival of a very important piece of paperwork. For those who are familiar our I797c needs to updated to say that we can adopt a 3 year old. We had not planned on getting a child that old so our I797c states up to 18 months. We submitted a request to have this changed but to do this so we can travel as planned it needs to be expedited. So our travel now depends on the kindness of a complete stranger sitting in an office doing paperwork. I hope this person has a kind heart and understands how upsetting it will be to delay our travel. I am going on preparing as usual and trying to keep from completely losing it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will keep you and this matter in my thoughts and prayers~

Hugs,

Krista

Kristy said...

Tracey it will all work out, god will take care of it all.

Love and blessings, Kristy