Saturday, May 10, 2008

Special Delivery



We had a very special delivery today. My husband found a bunnies nest in our back yard while he was cutting the grass. They were the cutest little bunnies you have ever seen. The boys were able to hold one of them. The problem is we have not seen the mommy bunny and I am worried she will not come back since we have handled them. So I may have just become the mother to 3 baby bunnies. Baby humans I can deal with but I don't know the first thing about baby bunnies. Look at the picture closely there are 3 baby bunnies in this little hole in the ground. It really is amazing.

Happy Mother's Day
Comment Graphics and Myspace Layouts at pYzam.com



Happy Mother's Day. Hope everyone has a wonderful mothers day whether you are a mother already or you have a mother. Being a mother is the most wonderful thing I have ever accomplished. You can't appreciated what your mother did for you until you become a mother yourself. Boy do i appreciate everythine my mother has done for me.

5 comments:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

They are really cute and they look to be old enough to survive on their own. It is so strange --the places rabbits out their nests....Alot of bunnies drown when it rains. They grow so fast-just weeks to maturity.
Whatever happens, it is a valuable experience for the kids.
Happy Mother's Day!!!

OH MY #6 said...

Oh my, that is so sweet!

I love bunnies!

Lea

redmaryjanes said...

Look at those darling bunnies! I see that I am on your link here, so I will link you to my blog too. It looks like we have some great friends in common. Have a wonderful day!

Ladyornot.com said...

Those bunnys are too cute! Happy mother's day to you!

Kristy said...

Well it looks like you are the mommy of three more little ones!!!! They are precious!!! Just ask your vet and I am sure they can tell you how to take care of them and I know you will do a great job!!!