Thursday, May 1, 2008

I Can't wait til summer.



I have spring fever something terrible. I can't wait for school to be over. I am so tired of doing homework. I love this time year when the flowers start blooming. The boys have started playing baseball again. This is Colby's first year playing T-ball. I haven't seen him play but he looks so cute. AJ said he did really well his first game except he got mad when he didn't get to catch all of the balls. Jackson's first game is this weekend. Our Saturday's are going to be dedicated to baseball games for the next six weeks. It will be fun watching them play. I have more fun watching them than I ever did playing myself.

6 comments:

Kristy said...

Hi Tracey!!! I am so glad that you started your blog. You can take anything you want from our blog ok. I am also going to post about your blog so people will start visiting it. I love your look, and the boys are just priceless!!! I will email you those pics ok. The ones of you and I in front of the plants at the hotel are kind of grainy but I will send them anyway. Email me with your home address too please if you don't mind. AJ emailed me the other day so please tell him that I loved hearing from him, I have just not had any time to just sit and email everyone back. I think I have around 150 emails to answer!!! I am so excited for you and AJ's journey to start, I am so excited about becoming really good friends and watching each other bring our daughters home. Well this weekend is another out of town tournament so I need to get packing so I will talk to you soon.

Love and blessings, Kristy

ps did you read about the work God did in Franks life this week???

OH MY #6 said...

Welcome to BLOG land. You will find amazing support here!

Lea

redmaryjanes said...

Hi there! My friend Kristy put the word out that you have started a blog. There are a lot of great families who are waiting just like you out here. So, welcome!

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Ahhhh...the boys of summer. I love children's sports. Sara's boys are football fanatics. They've tried others but always come back to football-year round! They are 8 and 5 with summer birthdays. Sounds like you kids may have some things in common.
looking forward to your stories...

Kathryn said...

Welcome to Blog World!!!!!!!!!!! It can become quite an obsession sometimes, but you meet some really great people along the way. Wonderful people like Kristy and Frank!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kathryn :)

Ladyornot.com said...

I am one of Kristy's blog friends. I am glad you started a blog. They are like a diary of your kids life. My current post is t-ball too. :) Feel free to visit my blog too :)